Equinox Revolution

Jim_Iain

16 hours ago, CDSparks said:

Thank God! The old ones were in rough shape. I wonder if they’ll add/change anything else

It may be the angle but the table top  sems very close to the mattress

62429853_2148194215257719_7864354469260034048_n.jpg

Edited by hcat

Looks like they removed the comfortable easy chairs and replaced them with that long table with backless stools. So sorry to see this. Are there any comfortable chairs now in Craft Social? There used to be a table and chairs for two just outside the entrance as well.

17 minutes ago, mari10 said:

Here you go:

14290093-7C44-4249-8BC8-563C75AAA21D.jpeg

Super - thanks so much 🙂

The menu is not as extensive, but there are definitely some "must try" items there !

We always sat at one of the few high-tops, looks like those are gone. We're definitely not "long public table" people, so when we sail next, we'll just shoot for a booth.

Tom

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Looks like they removed the comfortable easy chairs and replaced them with that long table with backless stools. So sorry to see this. Are there any comfortable chairs now in Craft Social? There used to be a table and chairs for two just outside the entrance as well.

There is more seating . I will go back down there later today and take more photos, no worries .

Grill is still up and running in the Ocean View Cafe.

For lunch yesterday I had a very nice piece of grilled skirt steak .

• Like 1

Craft Social doesn't serve food until 5 PM.  My husband went down today for some wings when it opened at 4 PM and was told they'd try to get the order in as soon as they were allowed.

1 hour ago, hiccups said:

Craft Social doesn't serve food until 5 PM.  My husband went down today for some wings when it opened at 4 PM and was told they'd try to get the order in as soon as they were allowed.

Same (minor) frustration I have with, for example, Longboard's Bar on the NCL Sky -- VERY good (free!) buffalo wings, but the place does not open until 5. 

At least on sea days it'd be nice if they catered to the lunch crowd. Guess the numbers don't work for them.

Tom

On 6/5/2019 at 5:10 PM, CardRock said:

Somebody posted on FB that they do have these ground loungers for movies on the lawn...I like it...i like it a lot!

image.png.133e8f9ba536f256f241da052a69c5c4.png

Can we call them 'Groungers'? 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CDSparks said:

Can you use the drink package for any of the flights listed that are $15 or less? 

Great question!!! And are all the beers available under the classic package??

59 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Do they still have the iLounge onboard?  If so, what products are they stocking, and what are some of the prices?  May be looking to use up some OBC

It's been awhile since I looked but they used to charge the same prices you would pay about any other place but no taxes, just list price.

2 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Looking at the drinks menu... Remind me what the cap on beverages for the Classic package is? Trying to decide if upgrading to Premium is the way I should go.

Thanks!

$9.00 for Classic

$15 for Premium

So none on this page are fully covered by the Premium package...Tito's Punch is the only one that even sounds good though. 

image.png.e06f3b54907c84eda481eb53ee1fb5a5.png

On 6/4/2019 at 2:55 PM, hcat said:

Come join the APEX AFT CLUB!   

Thank you so much for the offer, as I know it would be fun!  Michelle is really looking forward to it.  I still have the Equinox booked, but also booked the Apex TA from Barcelona.  This is for my DH’s birthday and he would like to try a westbound and gain those hours...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

These Craft Social cocktails may not be covered by the premium package, but they sound so interesting, I'm eager to try them.

Nothing excites me more than something I've never had, so it's worth a few extra bucks to me to widen my palate. 

Thanks for sharing the new menus! 

D7013BEB-DBCA-46E7-8572-5FB6432C3180.jpeg.2796a64148eff6ce172c4ebb2fab5017.jpeg

• Like 1