The Error 500 gremlin is back...

Oh good.  I tried numerous times to get onto this forum to see if there had been any reports of the blank white pages I’m getting on my iPad.  Refresh doesn’t return the content; just another blank white page.  I would say it started with 60% of my attempts, earlier today, and is now up to 80%.  Turning in circles while repeating “There’s no place like home.  There’s no place like home.” worked to get me to this thread.  YMMV

Edited by *Miss G*
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

By "giant blue banner" are you talking about the "Find Cruises" box?  If so, and you have an adblocker, it's possible to remove it.  That's what several of us have already done.

Thanks, Shmoo -- That was what I was referring to. I just had to figure out how to block it. Now if I could just block whatever is causing those white screens, I'd be in business! 😉

58 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Unfortunately, I am way ahead of you. 🙁

It's far worse than it was last weekend.

No kidding.  It is almost every time I move to a different page.   

• Like 4

I have been getting that message all weekend too:classic_wacko:..….and also, seems to be issues when trying to edit postings too...….but being knocked off here, multiple/multiple/multiple times.:classic_sad:

33 minutes ago, Lois R said:

I have been getting that message all weekend too:classic_wacko:..….and also, seems to be issues when trying to edit postings too...….but being knocked off here, multiple/multiple/multiple times.:classic_sad:

Hi Lois -- for me, the problem seems to be getting worse. At one point last evening, I couldn't even get back into CC -- just blank pages, not matter whether I was trying to go forward or backward.

Oh well, I feel a little better just seeing Host Jenn's post. At least someone knows about the problem.

34 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I apologize that this hasn’t been resolved yet.  Will post again when I hear from the tech team 

Jenn, thanks for the update.   Even though you don't have good news to report yet, getting an update that things are being worked on is very helpful.   

Ironically, when I clicked on your post to open it, I got the Error 500. 😮

• Like 1