Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

Are you flying or driving?  We drive and I like the Sheraton Suites in Plantation.  I like the two room setup…I like that the bathroom area has a door one can close…I like that you can watch your Amazon Prime on their TVs.  There are several restaurants a minute or two’s walk away in the sort of subdivision the hotel is in.  It’s an easy straight shot to 595 and the port…less than 15 minutes.  But if you want the beach or don’t have a car it wouldn’t be for you.

Driving from Orlando area.

7 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Ken at the beach @barbeyg @HBE4  @Keksie  @Arzeena  @jmh2006  @Sunshine3601  @ReneeFLL  @Sea Dog  @FromSea2ShiningSea  @CSHS1979  @taznremmy  @Momof3gurlz  @firefly333 @akcruz @lovesthebeach2  @brillohead  @ATG  @dpostman  @derorim  @Husky1987  @molly361  @nasa1974  @patattack  @RFerrington  @SteelCityCruiser10  @ValerieJo and last, but not least, @Luckynana

Sounds great for the day 1 meet up -- from boarding until 1:30.

We'll need a place for sail away if someone wants to suggest ideas.  

Ken suggests the aft by the flow rider.  Easy to get to either side, not as crowded and there is a bar back there.

I’m game if you guys are.  We would host everyone in our GS, but those are small on Wonder, so the balcony is smaller than usual.  I don’t think we would all fit. 🤣 AND we don’t have a bar in there.  🍹

• Like 3

23 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I  am sorry, I will not be joining all of you for Bella 2.  I had our favorite TA book about 10 cruises in Asia, Australia, NZ and the South Pacific, and cancelled the Wonder, aka Bella sailing.  We buried K’s mother yesterday, after we cut our trip out west short in the Airstream.  Saw a lot of amazing things on the trip, I flew K home as we were trying to return because it was obvious she was failing.  Fortunately, she got back while they could still talk.  I made it back on my own a bit later.  It was a lovely moment on a beautiful fall day without a cloud in the sky and the flag at half mast for her, as she was interred with her husband who died 46 years ago.  A WWII veteran of the South Pacific theatre, specifically fighting in the battle for Peleliu with the Wildcat division of the Army. 

If you want I will post some pix of our trip thru a few NPs and a trip thru some beautiful country, both in the USA and Canada.  

JC

Sorry for the loss.  May she RIP🙏

• Like 1

On 10/23/2024 at 8:49 PM, Keksie said:

I have the same question.

@HBE4 too, I don’t think there is a lot of planning yet.  Maybe now that final payment is rolling up.  I’m on the other site, so if I see some organized activities, I can share here and on the Bella thread.  Right now, the main thing I’ve seen was the sailaway @dani negreanu mentioned. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m looking forward to meeting you all. This will be our first and second Bella cruise, so we’re newbies to the group….and I’ll throw it out there, I’m real bad at remembering names 🤪 but not faces 😁

Me too! Since I come from a big Cajun family, we tend to call everyone darlin’ and sweetie.  Makes it easier when you can’t remember names, but at the office HR isn’t crazy about it. 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

36 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

My late mam's sister died of Alzheimer's yesterday morning aged 97.

Our clocks go back 1 hour on Sunday morning and it is my 68th birthday on Sunday so I will have a 25 hour birthday.

Condolences on the passing of your Aunt.

Wishing you a happy 68th birthday, Graham.  Hope you celebrate the day with that extra hour. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

I hope everyone is safe and well.

Our clocks go back 1 hour on Sunday morning and it is my 68th birthday on Sunday so I will have a 25 hour birthday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

IMG_20241025_102434.jpg

So sorry to hear of your Aunt’s passing.  I hope that you have some good memories to cherish.   

Have a happy 25 hours on Sunday.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

IMG_20241025_102434.jpg

Condolences on the passing of your aunt. 

Have a wonderful birthday.  Enjoy that extra hour!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

IMG_20241025_102434.jpg

Sorry about your loss. 

I'm surprised about this weekend's time change. For some reason I thought your change occurred after ours. I need to remember to adjust my watch Sunday. I keep the secondary time on London time.

And.... Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1