Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Usually in November there is a little in the sky but nothing measurable.  Mid to late December Is when it might typically amount to something. Been in the 100F plus range here for a while. 

Remember what happened when I asked when do you get your last snow😉🤣🤣

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

undefeated in July!

preseason games are nice.

But the real fun begins 12:00 noon on Saturday.  Let's Go Rangers!  Going to be fun watching the game while it's 90+ degree outside.

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

But the real fun begins 12:00 noon on Saturday.  Let's Go Rangers!  Going to be fun watching the game while it's 90+ degree outside.

Hey, it’s the first year in ages the Leafs are not on the golf course in July. 

Last night I watched the battle of Alberta and in a few hours it’s the battle of NYC in Toronto.  I’m going to watch LA beat Houston tonight and jump to hockey during commercials. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Let’s go Rangers and Mets.One of my son in laws has a Rangers room in his house.The walls are painted in Rangers colors.He has Rangers memorabilia all over the room.He named his dog after a player.In December family greeting cards are sent with a Ranger player who appears to be part of the family.

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Last night I watched the battle of Alberta and in a few hours it’s the battle of NYC in Toronto.  I’m going to watch LA beat Houston tonight and jump to hockey during commercials. 

Isn’t it great to be able to flip through all those cable channels without having to watch a somber politician tell you about CV19 or watch repeats of the greatest game of xxxxxxx from 1985?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, singinalot said:

sitting in the surprisingly busy ATL airport on our long layover. Had a mediocre dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Sad to see majority of the stores closed and several bars out of wine and beers because vendors are on backorder. Took us 3 bars to find bud light and white wine for both of us...killing time for the next 2.5 hours

image.jpg

Picture quoted for effect. 

Love his shirt. I’m guessing I can thank him for his service?

M8

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

When is the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup?  Even Florida, where it almost never snows, Tampa Bay won a Stanley Cup. SMH 😇

M8

11 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

When is the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup?  Even Florida, where it almost never snows, Tampa Bay won a Stanley Cup. SMH 😇

M8

Montreal, 1993..... Pretty sad, isn’ it!?

• Haha 1

Had a few storms skirt us tonight. Unfortunately I only had my phone to get these pics. 

The front edge brought this.

7528CB4D-BE05-4FCD-8AB3-0271E8D82D57.thumb.jpeg.c39e6b4dd00f526619b67e4ccd4d47ba.jpeg

An hour later we had this, and sadly no rain here. 

9AF21042-BE4B-4F8D-BF06-6D4542CB6F90.thumb.jpeg.800ecad595213ac57c6e90d6871ba837.jpeg

2F11723A-3E20-4272-B43A-B57AEBFB4A1A.thumb.jpeg.bf20f4c1884e6e5d4416666e323ce3c5.jpeg

DCB90674-A1F4-40DB-A872-78039E8C77D4.thumb.jpeg.61f35b4b97b15c537468665d1fa63a58.jpeg

• Like 5

Routine day now is work until 5pm, Happy Hour with friends until about 6:30PM, make dinner, and repeat. On the weekends, work on new floors in the house, general clean up, and fixing things then Happy Hour starts about 3PM. Pretty much the same routine since April.

Edited by bigrednole
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, singinalot said:

sitting in the surprisingly busy ATL airport on our long layover. Had a mediocre dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Sad to see majority of the stores closed and several bars out of wine and beers because vendors are on backorder. Took us 3 bars to find bud light and white wine for both of us...killing time for the next 2.5 hours

image.jpg

I would love to read your travel review. Will you post a link to it please, when it's ready?

On 7/29/2020 at 3:33 AM, Coralc said:

Wow! That was some tree damage. "Like " doesn't really seem appropriate to react to the photos. :classic_wink:

I've already said that in another post --

Couldn't agree more -- a "sad" button is thoroughly missed.

You really want to react/give a feed back and express your feelings, but "like/laugh/thanks" are not appropriate....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

On a side note, they may have lost contact with it 3 hours into the flight

It seems that NASA managed to re-establish contact. Apparently, the "ship" went into "safe mode" due to cold temperatures... 

In July ??😁😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Let’s go Rangers and Mets.One of my son in laws has a Rangers room in his house.The walls are painted in Rangers colors.He has Rangers memorabilia all over the room.He named his dog after a player.In December family greeting cards are sent with a Ranger player who appears to be part of the family.

There is always one commercial during Ranger games that feature an uber fan that converts his/her basement into a shrine/museum to all things Rangers or someone that Ranger tattoos all over his body.

Your son in law should try to see if he can get his place filmed. 

6 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

There is always one commercial during Ranger games that feature an uber fan that converts his/her basement into a shrine/museum to all things Rangers or someone that Ranger tattoos all over his body.

Your son in law should try to see if he can get his place filmed. 

He works with a son of one or the Rangers greatest players of all time.I assume that the Rangers know about his being a fan of the team.

• Like 1

Just spoke to some family members in Ilocos Sur, Philippines.  They just got a 2 week total lockdown back to 3/15/20 restrictions.  Glad we flew out of there 42 days ago, days in PA much better, get out walking all over town, everyone wearing masks.

• Like 1

Let's see:

organized all my Kindle books this morning, and I have GOT to stop looking at my bookbub.com offers.  I now have 355 books to read, inlcluding 10 library books, and 17 Kindle Unlimited waiting for there to be room in my KU library.

cruise planning and price tracking

Instacart grocery orders, sanitizing, stocking

cooking and/or curbside pick-up.  We are about to go out to pick up lunch and go to the park to eat it

Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video

family calls and facetime

administrivia  

• Like 1