Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Cincinnati style chili...often imitated, never duplicated.  The combination of boiling the meat and adding cinnamon makes all the difference.  For the record, I'm Team Skyline and 4-way bean.

I thought it was cocoa

We are celebrating Fathers Day today and tomorrow .My daughter and family who live 4 hours away are on their way to my house now.Even though we are all vaccinated my son in law has many medical issues and he is not okay with being with a lot of people.

My other daughter and family including the puppy will be here tomorrow for dinner .

Happy pre Father’s Day to all who celebrate.😀

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Oh...I forgot to mention....we can buy the "Red Hots"....up here as well.  Not found in Florida.  

For my southern friends...the Red Hots are not spicy hot, but instead refers to the color of the hot dog skin.  Very popular up here...and really good!  Have four of them in the fridge right now waiting to meet the grill!  😉 

We grew up boiling them 

Pink water when done

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We grew up boiling them 

Pink water when done

Bucky jumps at any chance to play "grill chef"...so I let him do his thing.  Was very good when we cooked them that way 2 weeks ago at last rental, which was the first time we ever had them. 

Had to find out what all the hype was about.  See huge packs of the Red Hots in the stores.  Now I can relate as to what they are enjoying.  Very tasty!  😋

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, George C said:

I should have a lobster roll in two weeks on Celebrity there suite restaurant has them for lunch on embarkation, maybe not as good as some but still good.

George, I wanted to ask if you had to cancel your July 3 Summit reservation and make a new booking on the Edge or did they just move the old reservation to Edge?

I had to cancel July 3 Summit under CWC and make a new one for 7/17 Edge. Something about not being able to "move" since it is within final payment.

7 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

George, I wanted to ask if you had to cancel your July 3 Summit reservation and make a new booking on the Edge or did they just move the old reservation to Edge?

I had to cancel July 3 Summit under CWC and make a new one for 7/17 Edge. Something about not being able to "move" since it is within final payment.

They originally told me they would change reservations, but they didn’t still have original which originally was millennium then changed to summit now it’s the Edge. 

3 hours ago, mo&fran said:

Well, this will not be a routine day in lockdown.  We are getting packed for our 50 minute flight from FLL to Nassau. WE booked a GTY and ended up in 6622,  nice location close to the aft elevators. Tonight we sleep on the ship.

Safe travels and don't beat up the alcohol inventory too badly. We will see you on board next week.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Will there be a thread for you to take us along?

Bird Travels did a fantastic "Live" report this past week called Adventure of the Seas-1st voyage. It is loaded with pictures, menus, rules, regulations, times and all sorts of cruise related items.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

The best rotation in NL never helped the Braves bring home the trophy😉

I still have fond memories of the 1996 World Series. 😇

Although this year, the Yankees seemed determined to be out of contention by 4th of July. 😠

• Like 1

Party day today for us.  It's a combination b-day party for me (June 16), b-day party for my daughter (June 22), father's day party for all dads, and neighborhood going away party (since we're outta here on the 25th!).  It was supposed to be in our backyard using the pool but we had a nasty storm roll through last night, with more storms predicted for later today.  If we get lucky, the rain will hold off until after the party ends.  If not, we'll be inside a mostly empty house using rented folding tables and chairs. 😁

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Lesson to all.... don't drink and post to C.C.

Or post more. 😁

2 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Deleted.  I'm amazed it stuck around as long as it did.

Be nice if the antagonist did as well 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2