Right or Left?

52 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was attempting a bad joke.  At first glance I saw "New York of the Seas" which struck a chord since Anthem is based in Bayonne.

I did get it😀 but it was also clear which ship was involved from the other posts. I should have added a 🤣though.

Edited by sparks1093

One thing I really like about Quantum class is the non-suite cabins.  The bathroom in particular is well laid out.  A standard interior virtual balcony or standard balcony cabin has loads of storage and is one of the best overall functional and aesthetically pleasing cabins that is available across the fleet.

I also prefer the JS on Quantum class.  JS access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner is much better on Quantum class as well.  

When it comes to loft suites I give the nod to Oasis class including easy access to the lounge and Coastal Kitchen. 

I like having variety to mix things up.  Sailing the same ship class over and over is alright but it's nice to experience something different and finding the best of both breeds.  The Music Hall on Anthem beats the Oasis Music Hall for example.  As I've gone back and forth to Quantum class ships versus other classes I've come to appreciate a lot about them in many small ways.  I could sit outside at the NorthStar bar for the entirety of happy hour just watching Alaska sail past.   

Have been on both- Harmony multiple times.  I didn't like the Anthem.  The layout isn't as nice as the Oasis class ships. Missed the giant promenade-  I also preferred the Harmony's food and restaurants.

The Anthem also seemed crowded.

Edited by Cruise a holic

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Have been on both- Harmony multiple times.  I didn't like the Anthem.  The layout isn't as nice as the Oasis class ships. Missed the giant promenade-  I also preferred the Harmony's food and restaurants.

The Anthem also seemed crowded.

Agree...I hated how the Promenade on Anthem just kinda dead ended in front of Sorrento's.

16 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Tsk, tsk.  Judging without any actual experience.  😉  

Not cursed.  I have been on her many times.  MANY times.  Never had a bad cruise.

Other than location,  do you prefer Quantum class to Oasis class?

8 hours ago, twangster said:

I was attempting a bad joke.  At first glance I saw "New York of the Seas" which struck a chord since Anthem is based in Bayonne.

Do you think that is Harmony, or Symphony 🤔

I'd give Anthem a shot over Harmony

What would be cool is if they interported between NJ and PC

17 hours ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Left, the Anthem is cursed (my opinion)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We've sailed on her a couple of times without a problem, too.

I'll let you know about Symphony in May (knock on wood).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Other than location,  do you prefer Quantum class to Oasis class?

Always Anthem.  Disappointed by Oasis.  Only ship where we had to wait on line to get into WJ!  Space is too small.  Took 2 days to find out where made to order omelets were made (not WJ, was wipe out cafe not sure where now).  But lots of people like it.  Have sailed Quantum when she first sailed and Anthem.   Have sailed at least one ship from every class since early 90s.  Missed a couple of the very early ships.