Black Friday sale....what is usually included?

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have 2 cruises booked for january.  The only thing on sale for them is internet where I saved $4 per day.

Same goes for my march cruise.  Excursions same or more than what I already booked.

But our 2 august cruised have some good sales on excursions where we saved over $100 on 3 excursions so far. 

Not seeing any sales on dining packages. Hopefully tomorrow or monday.

the banner does say "black friday preview" and the count down clock ends in a half hour, so still got my fingers crossed for something good in the next half hour

31 minutes ago, EDiamond22 said:

the banner does say "black friday preview" and the count down clock ends in a half hour, so still got my fingers crossed for something good in the next half hour

update, banner changed took "preview" off the count down clock started back at 24 hours...no price changes lol

• Like 1

Hmm when I log into the trip planner it says:  "

Important Update Due to your cruise vacation departing within the next 2 days, you can no longer purchase / reserve / modify / cancel products online. Please feel free to browse and view your schedule. You will be able to make additional reservations / changes once onboard"

Does that mean I won't be able to take advantage of any sales tomorrow?

18 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Hmm when I log into the trip planner it says:  "

Important Update Due to your cruise vacation departing within the next 2 days, you can no longer purchase / reserve / modify / cancel products online. Please feel free to browse and view your schedule. You will be able to make additional reservations / changes once onboard"

Does that mean I won't be able to take advantage of any sales tomorrow?

Correct.  It only included cruises from December 5 onwards 

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Same here. As a matter of fact the 7 day sales price was at $175 and is now $179

One of our 14 night cruises has had the UDP listed at $20 per day or $336 for months.  I called and tried to explain their math error - talked to 3 different reps and none of them got it!   They just kept insisting that the cruise didn’t qualify for Black Friday sale prices.

10 hours ago, canucks4 said:

I'm pissed off - the prices are reduced only for the second person - when you travel solo it's discriminatory - all the other sales are straight price reduced sales except the beverage package.  

Sometimes they don't program singles correctly.  I'd try calling and see if you get a different number.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:06 AM, ILOVEHI50 said:

Normally we do not get the photo package; but the price is really good.  $119 for either digital or print package and for $159 you get both.  We get 1 free photo each; so I am debating if I should just get the digital package, and then our 2 free photos; but then again, for $40 extra; it is probably worth it to get them all printed.  This is for an 11 day cruise.  

We no longer taken the prints  They are so heavy and not easy to take home if you have a few hundred.

13 minutes ago, parothead said:

no deals on our cruise either....bummed

Me too!  Checking prices was the first thing I did this morning.😏

I don't think they know the term "sale'.

Edited by Judyrem
  • Like 2

was hoping to see a deal on drink package....same old $61 / person deal touted as buy one get one 50% off.... no deal there, i had friends nab it at 57 a couple months ago....very disappointed in the items on the BF sale list

• Like 2

OK so we leave this Sunday on Anthem of the Seas and I was looking to rebook a few things at Black Friday sale prices. There is nothing! I don't know if it is the timing of the cruise or just that Royal runs so many "specials" throughout the year that that the sales are non existent for my cruise. The prices I paid for the deluxe drink package $48 per day and the deluxe with voom $58 per day are less than what they are showing on the website. Showing up as deluxe $52 per day and $65 per day with the voom. Even the excursion in Nassau we booked is higher priced today too. Just goes to prove if you see a sale to grab it and if it drops you can cancel and rebook.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smokeykat said:

OK so we leave this Sunday on Anthem of the Seas and I was looking to rebook a few things at Black Friday sale prices. There is nothing! I don't know if it is the timing of the cruise or just that Royal runs so many "specials" throughout the year that that the sales are non existent for my cruise. The prices I paid for the deluxe drink package $48 per day and the deluxe with voom $58 per day are less than what they are showing on the website. Showing up as deluxe $52 per day and $65 per day with the voom. Even the excursion in Nassau we booked is higher priced today too. Just goes to prove if you see a sale to grab it and if it drops you can cancel and rebook.

Might also be too close to your sailing date.

$48 USD for the deluxe package.... I wish we could see that kind of price!

Best we can hope for is £43 GBP which is $56 USD at current exchange... and that's the Black Friday 30% off price 😮

Edited by icsys

15 minutes ago, smokeykat said:

The BF sale includes dates  from Dec 5 2019 to dec 31 2020