July 25, 2021 Live From Majestic Princess Alaska sailing

On 7/17/2021 at 1:21 PM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

2. All things embarkation: airport expedience, hotel experiences, transportation to the pier, arrival groups (how strict are they?), Elite/suite priority boarding, Blue lane, green lane and is there really a yellow lane (like I was given for a moment in time), showing proof of vaccination and all other travel docs, which MDR is open for lunch, when were the rooms ready (remember we have no disembarking PAX so YMMV).

It would be nice if people would keep their questions consistent with your posted timeline. As today is embarkation day, I am looking forward to information regarding how that went, how the vaccination verification was handled, etc.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Did I miss something? Where did you see that?

HaveDogWillTravel posted a video but then took it down.  Maybe it will get reposted.

Edited by 2ferfun
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Did I miss something? Where did you see that?

Yes you did.  Have dog will travel posted a video showing a crew member telling her the PBP was available 24 hrs a day for room service.  She has since taken it down because the post had personal info in it.  Maybe she’ll put it up again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Glad she took those down. Too much personal info in them, especially if you can read the QR code. It's a shame we have to be so careful, but it's necessary.

Have a great trip, Jacqueline!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 2ferfun said:

Wow!! PBP for room service! Thats great!!

Lets hope the news from the ship keeps getting better and better!

Wow, that's awesome if they start doing that. Makes hanging out on your balcony even better!

• Like 3

@HaveDogWillTravel As azbirdmom pointed out, your post contained your airlines confirmation with full name & last 4 of your member # which I don’t think you want on here. With that someone could play around with your return flight. 

I temporarily hid it so you can edit it to remove that picture.  If you need help, just let me know. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

@HaveDogWillTravel As azbirdmom pointed out, your post contained your airlines confirmation with full name & last 4 of your member # which I don’t think you want on here. With that someone could play around with your return flight. 

I temporarily hid it so you can edit it to remove that picture.  If you need help, just let me know. 

will / can you confirm from that video that the Beverage Package can now be used for room service ?

• Like 2

Just now, voljeep said:

will / can you confirm from that video that the Beverage Package can now be used for room service ?

Yes, she was kind enough to post a server saying that to her on camera. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

Premium beverage package

Premier Beverage Package

Includes cocktails, wine, beer, spirits, fountain soda, specialty coffees, bottled water, teas and other individual beverages up to $12 USD each.

• Thanks 1