Big announcement coming?

toad455

17 hours ago, pcur said:

Thing is, it's got to appeal the majority of passengers so as to stimulate bookings.  So, I doubt if it will be C&A related.  But, I won't complain, because at 518 points, it's been a loooooong haul from the start of D+.

I had a Loyalty Ambassador on a ship tell me he's been begging them every time they have all the LA's meet in Miami to add another level between D+ and Pinnacle.

My quote was actually a joke in response to Dave's post...but indeed I agree with you...and the LA you talked to.  😁

Me...I am sort of beyond caring about that level now.  😉 

• Like 1

It IS a world cruise in 2023 starts in Miami  274 nights.  Taking bookings on the phone today.  It's on the blog site

Royal Caribbean announced a new 274-night Ultimate World Cruise on Serenade of the Seas that promises to bring you to amazing destinations across all seven continents.

Serenade of the Seas will sail roundtrip from Miami on Dec. 10, 2023  through Sept. 10, 2024.

Edited by molly361
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

It IS a world cruise in 2023 starts in Miami  274 nights.  Taking bookings on the phone today.  It's on the blog site

Royal Caribbean announced a new 274-night Ultimate World Cruise on Serenade of the Seas that will promises to bring you to amazing destinations across all seven continents.

Lol several grammar mistakes. Could that be for real?

I saw a blogger announce some new sports betting on rcl and thought that was it, but no.

We've always said we'd love to do a world cruise, but that is a long time to be gone, plus every time we've priced them out, they're not cheap.  We could afford to do it, but would rather take a lot of other cruises and b2b's so we don't miss things here at home too.  The ads always show people under about 55 when the reality is, that's the minority of people who take world cruises.  I like how Princess does theirs with different embarkation points so you can do segments.  Anyone care to call and find out pricing?

• Like 1