Merged Topics - Server Errors

I am happy to know it is not just me not that I wish misfortune on anyone else.  It would seem the powers that be have some work to do to fix this problem.  For the record I get a 500 error saying page won't load.

Yes, lots of:

This page isn’t working

boards.cruisecritic.co.uk is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Very annoying ................. weekend maintenance? .............. again? ............. 👎 😠😠

This page isn’t working

boards.cruisecritic.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I've been getting this error msg several times while I move about the Princess board.  Why?

Thanks.

While not getting a specific error code (500-something?) I've been plagued with blank white screens, for the past week or so. I'll click on a post -- or move to another thread -- and the page will simply NOT re-load. I have to back out and try again -- with mixed success. It's been frustrating enough that I just give up and log off, sometimes. Not getting any better today, that's for sure! 🤯

7 hours ago, shof515 said:

I also having the same problem on my PC using Firefox

Same here -- using a desk-top with Firefox. I've mostly been getting blank screens, but sometimes I'm seeing that 'template error' code, too -- going on for about a week, now.

All day long. Firefox. Windows 10 Pro. Either a blank page or this error. Getting old really fast.

Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All day long. Firefox. Windows 10 Pro. Either a blank page or this error. Getting old really fast.

Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

There's actually a long thread that exists for reporting these problems, and where this weekend's problems are being discussed:

Alas, when you’re only getting a blank page or an error it’s pretty hard to find anything at all.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

There's actually a long thread that exists for reporting these problems, and where this weekend's problems are being discussed:

I'm having the blank page problem same as others on this thread.  I'm using a MacBook/Safari. 

I've tried several times but the link in your note returns a blank page (wouldn't you know it).  

Has there been any discussion about this particular problem?  User issue? Site Issue? Anything?  

Thanks. 

Edited by ldubs

Constantly getting this error

This page isn’t working

boards.cruisecritic.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

This happens mostly during the very busy time periods after 7:00 pm EDT
Please fix this before it gets as as it was earlier this year.